iNvigorate® creates a highly productive microbial community when applied to the soil, assisting in nutrient uptake and improving fertilizer efficiency.
iNvigorate is produced by a co-culturing process utilizing a consortium of microbes that creates a highly productive microbial system in the soil, promoting the absorption of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and critical minerals to increase the level of bioavailable nutrients to the crop root system.
- Creates a highly productive microbial community when applied to the soil, assisting in nutrient uptake and improving fertilizer efficiency
- Free up nutrients bound to soil particles, so they become more available to the plant
- Optimize root growth to boost plant access to and absorption of available nutrients
- Consistent results across a wide variety of soil and growing conditions
- Reliable performance even in stressful environments
- Increases soil organic matter and microbial community
- Optimized shelf life and ability to blend with liquid fertilizers
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. These products may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use. Important: Always read and follow label instructions.