BioWake for Cotton
BioWake™ for Cotton is a biological seed lubricant that delivers superior seed flow, seed singulation, and enhanced seed vigor from day one of planting. As an all-in-one planter box solution, BioWake for Cotton ensures precise and efficient seed placement while adding live-microbial benefits. These biological properties help ensure resilience against abiotic stress, while advancing plant strength from the ground up via robust root development for superior nutrient uptake.
BioWake for Cotton is soy-based, providing a safer, cleaner upgrade to the talc or graphite seed lubricant you are already using. With added environmental and soil health advantages, you can ensure you are getting the most out of every pass by adding BioWake for Cotton to your planter.
- 1 oz. per unit of cotton
- 8 (40 oz.) pouches in a case, pouch treats 200 acres
- A biologically friendly seed lubricant that contains beneficial microbes specifically selected for use in cotton
- Provides superior seed singulation and placement
- Promotes early-season vigor and enhanced nutrient uptake
- Improves overall root development and length
- Cleaner and safer upgrade to traditional talc or graphite seed lubricants
- 12 to 1 grower ROI
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. These products may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use. Important: Always read and follow label instructions.