BioWake™ for Corn and BioWake™ for Soybeans are biological seed lubricants that deliver superior seed flow and enhanced nutrient uptake.
As an all-in-one planter box solution, BioWake™ is a soy-based lubricant and live microbial carrier – ensuring precise seed placement with added biological and yield benefits.
BENEFITS OF BIOWAKE™
ENHANCED IRON UPTAKE*
BioWake™ for Corn increases iron uptake by an average of 17.5%.
BioWake™ for Soybeans increases iron uptake by an average of 19.4%.
A MANGANESE INCREASE*
BioWake™ for Corn increases manganese uptake by an average of 12.6%.
BioWake™ for Soybeans increases manganese uptake by an average of 21.5%.
A SAFER UPGRADE*
As a soy-based product, BioWake™ is a safer, cleaner alternative to traditional talc or graphite seed lubricants.
ENHANCED ROOT DEVELOPMENT*
BioWake™ for Corn
+6.7% root area
+7.3% root depth
+9.6% root tips
BioWake™ for Soybeans
+2.9% root area
+5.6% root depth
+2.5% root tips
Soybeans – 4.4 bu/A yield increase
Corn – 5.3 bu/A yield increase
HOW DOES BIOWAKE™ WORK?
- BioWake™ provides seed lubrication and seed singulation, ensuring proper seed placement.
- As broad, season-long plant colonizers, BioWake™ microbes spread from the seed surface across the plant’s roots and leaves.
- The microbes go to work improving nutrient uptake.
- The microbes secrete beneficial molecules into the root zone that can bind and transport micronutrients.
- The microbes work throughout the growing season to improve nutrient uptake and plant efficiency.
- FIND MY REPRESENTATIVE
HOW TO APPLY BIOWAKE™
BioWake™ for Corn and BioWake™ for Soybeans contain pink-pigmented facultative methylotrophs (PPFMs) which are naturally occurring microbes that are proven to improve early season vigor, enhance nutrient uptake, and increase yield potential.
Biologicals offer a variety of unique benefits that are not being provided by traditional chemical solutions. Microbes are involved in nearly every stage of crop growth and development. Biological technology allows us to focus on these beneficial microbes and ultimately use them to help promote higher yields.