Python® Herbicide offers flexible broadleaf weed control in soybeans and field corn. Foundational control of more than 30 broadleaf weeds.
- Preplant incorporated, preplant surface, preemergence.
- Postemergence – velvetleaf (field corn only) and teaweed (prickly sida, soybean only).
- Apply up to 30 days before planting.
- Excellent selectivity fits in both corn and soybeans.
- Foundational control of more than 30 broadleaf weeds (Python will not control ALS-resistant weeds).
- Absorption occurs by both root and shoot.
- Can be tank-mixed with other preplant or preemergence herbicides.
- Works in minimum and conventional tillage.
- Minimal rotation restrictions (refer to product label).
Find a Retailer
Get what you need, nearby.
Labeling & SDS
Products are still pending registration transfer from Corteva to AMVAC. AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.