FirstRate® Herbicide may be applied preplant incorporated, preplant surface, preemergence and postemergence control of key broadlead weeds in soybeans.
- Preplant/preemergence: Apply up to two weeks prior to planting or preemergence for additional burndown and residual control.
- Postemergence: Tank-mix with glyphosate to control tough weeds, including glyphosate-resistant weeds.
- FirstRate® Herbicide may be applied any time prior to the R2 (full flower) growth stage of soybeans.
- Provides effective, flexible and economical preemergence and postemergence control of troublesome broadleaf weeds.
- Can be tank-mixed or applied sequentially with glyphosate to help control glyhosate-tolerant biotypes (FirstRate will not control ALS-resistant weeds).
- Offers freedom of rotation to most major crops and may be applied preplant incorporated, preplant surface, preemergence or postemergence.
Find a Retailer
Get what you need, nearby.
Label & SDS
Labeling & SDS
Label & SDS
Products are still pending registration transfer from Corteva to AMVAC. AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.