Envoke® Herbicide utilizes low-rate technology to provide excellent postemergence control of a number of important broadleaf, sedge and grass weeds in cotton, transplant tomatoes, sugarcane and fall-applied fallow seedbeds in labeled states. May be tankmixed with glyphosate and certain other herbicides for increased weed control spectrum and weed resistance management.
- Cotton – apply post-directed at a rate of 0.1-0.25 oz/A.
- Cotton (picker type varieties only) – apply postemergence over the top at rate of 0.1-0.15 oz/A.
- Sugarcane – apply pre-spiking to plant sugarcane at the rate of 0.3 oz/A in FL only.
- Transplanted tomatoes – see label for specific instructions.
- Fall-applied fallow seedbeds – see label for specific instructions.
- Apply over the top to ratoon sugarcane (postemergence up to 24 inches tall) at a rate of 0.3 oz/A.
- Apply post-directed to plant or ratoon sugarcane that is 24 inches tall through layby at a rate of 0.3-0.6 oz/A.
- Envoke has specific crop rotation restrictions based on geography and timing of application. Always consult the Envoke label for full information.
- Low use rate
- Tank mix and application flexibility
- Effective on hard to control weeds
- Rainfast within three hours of application
- Lasting residual control
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.