AZTEC® HC SmartCartridge
AZTEC® HC corn soil insecticide provides consistent, broad-spectrum control of corn rootworm larvae (CRW) as well as seed- and seedling-attacking pests, like wireworm, for strong stands and maximum yields regardless of corn hybrid selection. Available in SmartCartridge® containers for the SIMPAS® application system, AZTEC HC provides the convenience of a high-concentrate, granular formulation in a variable rate, prescriptive application.
Click here for more information about SIMPAS-applied Solutions technology.
- Full rate in all corn-on-corn acres, highest yielding management zones, fields with single below-ground rootworm trait or suspected resistance to dual Bt traits
- Target seed- and seedling-attacking pests and trouble zones – heavy manure, prior year weed infestations in corn-on-corn or corn-soy rotation where CRW is not the primary target
- First-year corn (extended diapause geographies; western CRW variant in areas where soybean had ragweed, waterhemp, grass weeds or volunteer corn, and highest yield potential zones)
- Proven, reliable performance to control CRW as well as seed- and seedling-attacking pests
- Better root protection, harvestability and control of pests than seed treatments or Bt rootworm traits alone
- Two modes of action
- Herbicide use flexibility
- SIMPAS application system provides unprecedented rate flexibility and control by management zone
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.
AZTEC is a Restricted Use Pesticide.