Arroz 80 CA
Arroz 80® CA Herbicide delivers postemergence weed control in California rice. It controls key weeds such as barnyardgrass, California arrowhead, common waterplantain and waterhyssop. Key suppressed weeds include redstem, ricefield bulrush and smallflower umbrella sedge.
- Application by ground or air.
- Always include a surfactant in the tank mix. See the “Arroz 80 CA Approved Surfactants” bulletin for a list of approved surfactants.
- Apply in a manner that minimizes drift potential.
- Only use flat-fan nozzles for ground applications.
- Contact foliar herbicide with no soil activity.
- Suitable for both dry-seeded and water-seeded rice.
- Outstanding grass weed control in Pinpoint and Continuous-Flood programs.
- Good efficacy against early and late watergrass as well as several broadleaf and aquatic weeds.
- Great postemergence partner to follow up a foundation herbicide treatment.
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.