Arroz 80 CA
Arroz 80® CA is a contact herbicide approved for postemergence weed control in California rice. It’s suitable for both dry-seeded and water-seeded rice, and provides outstanding grass weed control in Pinpoint and Continuous-Flood programs. Arroz 80 CA is a great postemergence partner to follow up a foundation herbicide treatment.
- Apply at 15-20 gal/A by ground, and at a minimum of 10 gal/A by air
- Always include a surfactant in the tank mix – review the “Arroz 80 CA Approved Surfactants” bulletin for a list of approved surfactants.
- Do not apply to rice until is has reached the four-leaf growth stage (fourth leaf fully expanded).
- Pinpoint and Leathers Flood Treatment – drain field before rice shoot growth begins and when the root is about ¼ inches in length.
- Dry Seeded Pre-Flood Treatment – optimum results are obtained when soil is wet to the surface and weeds are actively growing.
- Post-Flood Treatment – optimum results are obtained when flood water is adjusted so that a minimum of 70% of the target weeds are above the water level.
- Contact foliar herbicide, with no soil activity
- Suitable for both dry-seeded and water-seeded rice
- Outstanding grass weed control in Pinpoint and Continuous-Flood programs
- Good efficacy against early and late watergrass
- HRAC group 2 herbicide (ALS inhibitor)
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.