Durham Metaldehyde Granules 7.5
Formulated to deliver excellent and long residual control of economically damaging slugs and snails in vegetable and field crops, DURHAM® Metaldehyde is a truly selective pesticide. It zeroes in on slugs and snails without harm to beneficial earthworms, scavenger beetles and other non-target organisms in the environment. DURHAM protects seedlings, fruits and flowers from feedings by slugs and snails to prevent significant losses in yield and marketable produce.
- A soil surface treatment for control of snails and slugs around:
- listed small fruits & berries
- listed vegetable crops
- grass grown for seed
- Active ingredient: metaldehyde 7.5%
- Sand core granules coated with active ingredient ensure long-lasting residual effects, as well as provide excellent coverage on smooth surface applications
- Broad coverage with a higher number of particles per square foot
Find a Retailer
Get what you need, nearby.
Labeling & SDS