Armed with tebuconazole and azoxystrobin, Oximus™ is a preventive fungicide that delivers broad-spectrum, cost-effective control of problematic dollar spot, Pythium blight and other listed diseases.
- Should be applied prior to disease development
- Applicable to both cool- and warm-season turfgrasses
- Azoxystrobin 11% and tebuconazole 22%
- FRAC Group 3 and FRAC Group 11 fungicides
- Modes of action: Sterol biosynthesis and respiration inhibitors
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.