NUVAN DIRECTED SPRAY Aerosol
NUVAN® Directed Spray™ Aerosol is an extension of the NUVAN® PROSTRIPS® family line for Pest Management Professionals. NUVAN Directed Spray kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs, ants, cockroaches, bees, wasps, flies, and other labeled pests on contact and through its vapor action. Great for those hard-to reach areas where bed bugs can hide because they are killed through the resulting vapor, even if they don't come in direct contact with the spray. People and pets can enter the treated area after the spray has dried.
- For localized surface application in homes, cabins, garages, basements and other labelled application sites. Do not treat more frequently than once a month
- Apply a two second application of product per 4-5 linear feet as a localized application with the spray being applied at 12-15 inches from the surface being treated
- Intended for sale to, use and storage by licensed pest control operators, or persons under their direct supervision only
- Active ingredient: Dichlorvos 0.5%
- IRAC Group 1B Insecticide
- Mode of Action: Dichlorvos, an organophosphate insecticide, works by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase and ultimately paralyzing insect nervous systems
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.