BASAMID® G contains the active ingredient dazomet, the only granular soil fumigant on the market. It controls listed weeds, including bermudagrass and Poa annua seeds, nematodes, and soil diseases. BASAMID G works quickly and allows new seeding or sprigging of greens, tees, or fairways in as little as eight days after treatment.
- Can be applied using mechanical or water incorporation
- Primary control of weed seeds, diseases and nematodes in the soil
- Active Ingredient: Dazomet 99.0%
- IRAC Group 8F Insecticide
- Mode of Action: Dazomet is transformed into MITC gas, which diffuses through soil pores to sterilize the soil
- BASAMID G is a Restricted Use Pesticide
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.
This product is a Restricted Use Pesticide. BASAMID is a U.S. trademark of Kanesho Soil Treatment SPRL/BVBA.