Turfcide® 400 is powered by PCNB, a multi-site contact fungicide with a unique mode of action that has been used for snow mold control for over 50 years, and for good reason. PCNB is widely recognized as the most effective single active ingredient for control of all three major snow mold pathogens, and dozens of university snow mold field trials prove it. Use Turfcide 400 as the backbone of your snow mold fungicide program to maximize protection from pink and gray snow molds.
- Apply prior to the first snowfall or when temperatures remain below 60 degrees F and extended wet conditions are expected. Turfcide 400 must be moved into the soil thatch layer to be effective. Applications must be followed with 1/4 inch of irrigation water or rainfall on the day of application
- For control of existing turf disease, Turfcide 400 should be applied at first sign of symptoms
- For use on golf course greens, tees and fairways, sod farms and industrial parks
- For use on professional and college athletic fields for gray and pink snow mold only
- Active ingredient: PCNB 40%
- FRAC Group 14 fungicide
- Mode of Action: Lipid peroxidation and subsequent disruption of fungal cell membranes
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.