TRUMPET EC Insecticide
TRUMPET® EC insecticide contains the active ingredient naled, which is the leading mosquito active ingredient for aerial applications and is ideally suited for public health or mosquito-abatement programs. It is extremely effective at controlling mosquitoes (even populations that have developed resistance to pyrethroids) and flies with minimal environmental persistence. TRUMPET EC insecticide allows spray systems to be flushed with water after application.
- For use only by federal, state, tribal, local government, vector control officials, or by appropriately authorized or certified personnel
- For aerial application
- Active ingredient: naled 78.0%
- Mode of Action: naled, an organophosphate insecticide, works by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase and ultimately paralyzing insect nervous systems
- IRAC Group 1-B Insecticide
- TRUMPET EC comes in returnable 30-gallon drums with Micromatic fittings for added handler safety
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.
This product is a Restricted Use Pesticide.