ORTHENE PCO Pellets
ORTHENE® PCO Pellets with acephate effectively control cockroaches, ants, crickets, firebrats, wasps, earwigs, pillbugs and sowbugs. ORTHENE contains acephate, a proven active ingredient. Pellets mix easily with water and can be used as a crack and crevice spray or for perimeter and spot treatments. Acephate offers the most effective German cockroach control in commercial kitchens. Because of acephate’s residual effectiveness on tile, stainless steel and other non-porous surfaces, ORTHENE is a preferred pest-control option of many food-service professionals.
- Apply within industrial, institutional and commercial buildings including restaurants, warehouses, stores, hospitals, hotels, manufacturing plants and ships
- Apply as an outdoor treatment for control of the listed ants and other insects listed in the outdoor use directions
- Labeled for perimeter treatments, pantry pests and as a spot and/or crack and crevice treatment in food areas
- Active Ingredient: acephate 97.4%
- Mode of Action: acephate, an organophosphate insecticide, works by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase and ultimately paralyzing insect nervous systems
- IRAC Group 1-B Insecticide
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.
Orthene is a trademark of OMS Investments, Inc.