NAVIGATOR NY Insecticide
Armed with active ingredient fipronil, Navigator® NY insecticide is an effective, professional-use product for control of labelled ants and other pests.
- For use to control labelled pests on outside surfaces and along foundation perimeters of labelled structures. Foam applications may be made as per label instructions
- For sale to, use and storage only by individuals/firms licensed or registered by the state to apply general pest control products
- Contains 9.1% fipronil—a non-repellent active ingredient belonging to the phenylpyrazole family
- IRAC Group 2B Insecticide
- Mode of Action: Chloride Channel Antagonist; generally fast acting
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.
Navigator is a registered trademark of Gharda Chemicals International Inc.