AUTILUS® flowable turf fungicide controls anthracnose on golf course putting greens, tees and fairways. Anthracnose has developed resistance to many important fungicide classes. AUTILUS, a Group 14 fungicide, delivers contact activity and a multi-site mode of action, providing an effective resistance management tool for your anthracnose program.
- Early season May – mid-June; late season mid-August through October
- Excellent control of anthracnose on golf course greens, tees and fairways consisting of annual bluegrass and/or creeping bentgrass
- Outstanding control of basal rot anthracnose
- Active Ingredient: PCNB 40%
- Mode of Action: Lipid peroxidation and subsequent disruption of fungal cell membranes
- FRAC group 14 fungicide
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.