The Regulatory Assistant assists the Regulatory Affairs Department staff globally with all aspects of the process including generation and maintenance of regulatory submissions, archiving and recordkeeping.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Regulatory Product Managers and others both internal and external to assist and support regulatory functions
- Generate reports as needed
- Responsible for production of highly regulated documents
- Maintain regulatory database including updating with new documents & archive older documentation
- Support the submission and track registrations for multiple states
- Support the creation, proofing of Product Labels to ensure regulatory requirements are followed
- Follow established regulatory procedures
College level education preferred, not required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and achieve common goals and objectives
- Experience creating, proofing, compiling and tracking documents
- Excellent communicate skills both written and verbal
- Work well and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Organized and consistent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Experience working with databases and other software including Acrobat and Box a plus
- Health insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Health Savings Account (HSA); Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer matching
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan with employee discount
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Wellness program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AMVAC is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks and substance abuse testing.