QAD ERP application end-user support and administration.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary focus will be to support Finance users of QAD ERP and other business systems as it relates to business processes
- Provide functional and technical support to users of QAD ERP systems and other business applications in Finance, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Responsible for ERP and business applications administration and security
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of Accounting concepts and business processes, including General Ledger Chart of Accounts and how it relates to ERP systems and business processes
- General knowledge of other business processes in the areas Manufacturing and Distribution
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or other related degree
- 5 or more years of experience with administration and end-user support of QAD or other ERP systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AMVAC is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks and substance abuse testing.