California - Newport Beach
QAD ERP application administration and end-user support
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Support technical aspects of I.T. project implementation, test and design for business applications and systems
- Maintain required levels of system and business application security by managing user access to files, systems and data bases.
- Provides assistance and training to users in the effective use of business applications and information technology.
- Responsible for designing and programming QAD reports for business users
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative to achieve stated work objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related degree
- 5 years directly related experience with I.T. Business Analyst
- 5 or more years experience with administration and end-user support of QAD or other ERP systems